Perth's very own pinup queen, burlesque artist, producer, & blogger.
After my big trip to America for the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend, I’m so excited to share my vintage shopping haul from our travels. For our shopping my goal was to be more conservative and to find unique and beautiful pieces. With over 10 year of collecting I do already own so much so I really wanted to be more selected in America especially since we did only have so much luggage space.
In this video the clothing stores I mentioned are:
– Best of Times (Burbank, California).
– Junk for Joy (Burbank, California).
– Playclothes Vintage (Burbank, California).
– Dapper Day Expo (Anaheim, California).
– Los Alamos Antiques Depot (Los Alamos, California).
– Madonna Inn (San Luis Obispo, California).
– Glam Factory Vintage (Las Vegas, Nevada).
I’ll be sharing lots more America videos soon, but I’m also hoping to create a video featuring other beautiful stores I visited but didn’t buy something at.
I hope you enjoyed today’s video!