Perth's very own pinup queen, burlesque artist, producer, & blogger.
Today on my Glamour Channel I’m so excited to be sharing my next Vintage Vegan video where I’m going to be trying out vintage recipe from a 1950s magazine! Recently my husband Mr Dapper Matt bought me a few Home Journal’s Australia and I have here the April 1959 edition which is 62 years old! I found a fabulous recipe for a Autumn Leaf Wafer biscuit and I thought it would be so fun to share this with you!
For this recipe you’ll need:
– 2 cups of sifted flour.
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
– 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon.
– 1/4 teaspoon of allspice
– 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
– 1/2 cup of honey, I’ll be using maple syrup to veganise this, and I think it adds a more autumn flavour.
– 1/2 of ready to eat bran.
– 1/2 a cup of margarine or butter.
If you’d love to collaborate or work together email firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any request, comments or suggestion please do comment them below. To never miss out on my vintage fun be sure to subscribe.
Miss Lady Lace 💋