Perth's very own pinup queen, burlesque artist, producer, & blogger.
Today on my Glamour Channel I’m sharing my top tips for burlesque stage makeup whilst I get ready for a show! This fabulous video was recorded a couple week ago whilst getting ready for a Fringe Show!
Useful related videos:
– Infinity roll hair tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieWRqY1dXV0&t=1s
– Foundation tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B19oiXo7W4
– Eyebrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO0w7rEJ6l8
– Applying crystal makeup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WtlB1VoT9k
– Day to stage makeup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dPEJs2M4Yo&t=241s
If you love what I do you can now join my Glamour Community on Patreon, you’ll receive early access to videos, exclusive content and be supporting my YouTube channel.
Join my on social media:
Thank you so much fabulous sponsors:
✦ Hair colour, cut and care by Cherrybomb Beauty Parlour.
✦ Nails by Kustom Klaws.
If you’d love to collaborate or work together email firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any requests, comments or suggestion please do comment them below. To never miss out on my vintage fun be sure to subscribe.
Much love, Miss Lady Lace 💋